OK here is the BORING but very IMPORTANT stuff! Please carefully read the Rules and Regulations; they are there for your safety and enjoyment so please follow them as failure to do so may result in your team being evicted from the festival site, and exclusion from future Bournemouth Hockey Club events.
IT IS HOWEVER COMPULSORY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME!
- Please note that due to further Health and Safety regulations ABSOLUTELY NO alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the festival premises including campsite areas. The campsite area has been relocated to ensure that this regulation is adhered to.
- Team Entry into Bournemouth's Easter Festival guarantees you entry into the playing, entertainment and camping arenas for up to 15 players. Additional players and supporters will need to purchase further wristbands.
- Bournemouth Easter Hockey Festival is an Adult Only Event.
- Team Entry can be reserved through the payment of a Non-Refundable deposit, however will only be secured upon receipt of Full Payment.
- Bournemouth Easter Hockey Festival reserve the right to refuse teams which we do not deem suitable.
- The committee decision is final.
NB: The Bournemouth Hockey Festival Health and Safety Guidance Plan is available on request!
Normal hockey rules apply:
- All matches are 25 minutes duration one-way, first named team to choose direction.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own UMPIRES. Please note only team members with the appropriate wristband are to play in a team unless agreed through organisers.
- Men's & Ladies teams are not allowed to play members of the opposite sex.
- No show for games results in a 3-0 win for the opposing team.
- The winning team (or first named team if a draw) is responsible for handing in results into PA caravan.
- No score reported results in no points for either team!
- DEFINITELY no studded footwear on ALL pitches.
- The club cannot be held responsible for any injury, however sustained, during the festival. We advise individuals to obtain personal insurance.
- Marked out pitches are for MATCH PLAY ONLY. Please refrain from using them at any other time.
- No cigarettes, beverages or food on any pitch. ANY TEAM CAUGHT WITH CIGARETTES, FOOD OR DRINK MAY FORFEIT THE MATCH.
- Parking and Camping in designated areas ONLY. Strictly NO parking in the camping zone, main club car park, or driveway. THESE MUST BE KEPT CLEAR FOR EMERGENCY ACCESS.
- Please stay within the designated camping areas. Do not camp in the roped off areas, these are for emergency access. YOUR TENT WILL BE REMOVED IF NOT IN CORRECT ZONE.
- NO Fires.
- NO Cooking.
- NO Barbecues.
- NO Caravans/ campervans - Tents only.
- NO Dogs
- NO Glass.
- ONLY Alcohol bought on site may be consumed on site.
- Please look after the club during your visit, remove and dispose of any unwanted litter in the bins provided, consider the clubs users and respect the surrounding areas.
- Damage to any Bournemouth Sports Club property or any sort of vandalism will not be tolerated, your team will be immediately EVICTED off the site and further action will be taken.